Would you like to join with us as we equip and resource church leaders? See below for available positions. Contact us if you are interested or would like further information.
Administrative Assistant – Part time
Thrive Ministries (Niagara) exists to “Resource pastors to build lives that thrive” in the midst of life and ministry challenges. We are growing and in need of a qualified part time Administrative Assistant. If you have a heart for pastors and understand the challenges of church leadership, please prayerfully consider your willingness to contribute your administrative, organizational, and creative gifts to this rewarding ministry.
- Wholeheartedly affirm the Thrive Ministries (Niagara) Statement of Faith.
- Demonstrate strong character and deal with confidential matters with the utmost discretion.
- Organized and love to perform administrative tasks on various software platforms.
- Work well with the public and independently.
- Proficient in social media and website posting and event management software.
- Able to work from your own home office
- Willing to complete a hands-on / practical component as part of your interview.
- Hours: 8 hours per week over two days with occasional extra hours
- Start Date: August/September, 2020
A complete job description can be found here. We invite all interested applicants to submit a resume by emailing us at email@example.com. Only those candidates who are granted interviews will be contacted.